Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

demo works

mac osx 10.4.8 mbp, crossover beta2. had to install with a win2k bottle, then go into winecfg and make it a win98 bottle to run. I use a virtual desktop, so it doesn't co-opt my entire screen, and it would not give be a better resolution than 800x600... of course, that may be a limitation of the demo itself. Will not exit nicely. Loading screens are garbage, and I played without sound, so that's not tested yet either.

I played the campaign and skirmish levels with no crashes.

going to buy the game tomorrow and see how the full version works.

Just, what do you mean by all this? I am having a hard time installing the demo version.

Okay. I got it downlaoded but the color is horrible!!!

Demo works. All 3.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieDlZeUh3NUd2MnNaeFl1MyIsImdkcHIiOjB9