Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

How to patch the game

I was wondering how to patch this game. I used the multi-disc workaround method to install the game, and now i need patch 1.51 to run the game without a C-D. So I have to start from the first patch and work up to 1.51, but it wont let me. It either says it failed to install or I dont have the game installed.
Help would be appreciated-Matt.

I had success when I installed the 1.41 "total" patch. That patched the game from 1.0 to 1.41. Then I ran 1.5 and 1.51. So you don't have to run all of them, but you do have to run three.

Hope this helps.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU3MzSkhrbTNHOHRXQnpmNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9