WeChat Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

wechat on Linux

I can't send messages -- I don't appear to have a proper compose window -- but I can view messages as they come in. (Correction: I can send messages, but I can't see what I'm typing while I'm typing -- the same problem noted by the ChromeOS user.) My biggest problem is that the Chinese characters don't display... I just get boxes. I'm guessing there should be some way to add Chinese character support. Note that I have installed Core Fonts and Asian Fonts in the bottle. I tried Chinese Arphic Fonts as well. Note that the Chinese characters do display correctly in the preview window I get by hovering the mouse over the WeChat mini-icon on the task bar.

Please check Tips, I uploaded a .lib file, this problem can be solved after replacement

Deleted

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieFRtWG51N2V2ZHdIdzJnYSIsImdkcHIiOjB9