WildStar Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

I don't think this should be rated Silver

On seeing that Wildstar was rated Silver I decided to purchase Crossover and a copy of Wildstar. I downloaded the CrossTie and began to install everything I was asked to. However, the installer hangs when it gets to the actual game installation. I'm feeling somewhat misled and would like to know what Silver really means or if I've misunderstood some aspect of how this product is supposed to work.

You can read about the medals here:

What do the medals mean?

There are two things that I would like to point out:
1) this ranking was given by a community member (other customer). Some times people don't read the page I linked to before rating.

2) CrossOver has a 14 day trial during which one can evaluate the product. It's not restricted in any way except that it may nag people to register from time to time.

You should mail info@codeweavers.com, maybe you can get a refund or maybe then can help you get it working. Just keep in mind that you might have to wait at least until Monday for a reply (no one in the office during weekends)

There is also this thread discussing the game: Wildstar runs, but runs poorly

I do however fail to see how exactly you were mislead into purchasing CrossOver.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMzVaeVhaQnZTNDRtSktDQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9