Wiso Mein Geld 365 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Missing Dependencies for WISO Mein Geld 365 from Buhl

Hi,

I tried installing the latest version of WISO Mein Geld 365 from Buhl in crossover linux. I used the latest Quicken template as a base and the installation goes as far to the serial number request dialog. The dialog is missing the background graphic, but that should not be a show stopper.
I have to check a checkbox before i can click on next but the checked mark is not recognized and the next step in the dialog is not available because it is always complaining about the "unchecked" checkbox.
Is there something else I can install to make a .NET application work?

best regards
Marcus

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU1JaUVo1QkFWVDJSWU55TSIsImdkcHIiOjB9