Wizard101 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

wizard 101 loading screen error

yes its the same as the other posts were login fails

i think it does have something to do with the full and trial versions since i was able to play then my trial was ending so i
purchased crossover games and then BOOM! when i put in my user name and password and click login it goes to a error screen after a min it worked 8 mins ago when it was trail version but when i purchased bam no work i think it has something to do with trail and full versions they might be connected if so can you fix it?

am playing on a macbook pro i download it from crossover games instal software part

The trial and full versions of crossover are identical - the demo/trial
version is just time limited, nothing more.

Are you still having trouble logging in? Even after a re-start of your Mac?

fixed by wizard101 updating itself

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOGVXQlJia2F1cXFzdlRLMiIsImdkcHIiOjB9