Wizard101 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Weird glitch.

This weird glitch happened multiple times in one night, it freezes but I can move, it's hard to explain so I will show you a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xo8EoPS1zg&feature=g-u-u

that's happened to me before. It sucks but mine fixed itself after I opened it and restarted Wizard101 a couple times

This always happens to me once every two or three days. So for me to fix it, I click the X and log back in, however, if you do this while battling, you cant do anything else unless you exit and log back in again, or leave the area and come back.

Derek Mintle wrote:

This always happens to me once every two or three days. So for me to
fix it, I click the X and log back in, however, if you do this while
battling, you cant do anything else unless you exit and log back in
again, or leave the area and come back.
Well it always seems to happen in battles lol.

I have to restart mine on occasion as well

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMldyenZNNzhCQWZmd3FWQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9