Wizard101 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Wizard101 Game Help Please

KingsIsle said, “Due to the nature of your issue we need to refer you to for advanced technical support at Codeweavers.”
So here is what I sent them (I added some new information as well)
Account Username: Thundercat1995
Character Name: Wolf Stormtail

I can't see anything in my game. The first picture is what I see in the commons and everywhere else I go. (including shopping district, olde town, Krokotopia, etc)

The second picture is of what I see at Marleybone:

I have a Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5. My video driver is up-to-date i think and I tried deleting w101 and reinstalling, but it didn't work. I can see chat bubbles, but nothing else, just blue sky.
Here's more info on my Laptop if it helps:
MacBook(13-inch Late 2006)
Graphics: Intel GMA 950 64 MB
Memory: 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)

Intel GMA 950:
Chipset Model: GMA 950
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Total): 64 MB of Shared System Memory
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)

Displays:
Color LCD:
Display Type: LCD
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Built-In: Yes

These are the places that work:
All of Marleybone
My House
My dorm room
Inside the Spiral chamber in Wizard City
Inside the spiral Chamber in Krokotopia
Inside shops(including the Bazaar)
Pet Pavilion
Lord Nightshade's tower
Entrance Hall in Krokotopia
Unicorn Way
And where Gama is (the room with the big Spiral in it) (where professor Ambrose is doesn’t work though)

But when I exit any of these places, all I see is sky. no landscape or anything.
I also can’t see torches burning or even my spell effects, but I know that’s a graphics problem. And I don't think the graphics would effect the landscape.

I'm just wondering is there anything you can do to fix this? I can see everything fine at Marleybone, but why not anywhere else besides those listed above?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS3Nocm1BVGM5ZGdBTE5mQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9