Wizard101 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Wizard 101 issues in Linux (wont run says its running in the all ready)

It says it installs, but when i try to play it I get a tab saying Wizard 101 is all-ready is running. I alt TAB to see if its hidden under windows but nothing is there. Running the latest Nvidia Drivers and up to date Antergos. I have installed all dependencies that Crossover recommends. I can Run GW2 without problem other then I have restart the client every 2 hours or so if not it will crash. Anyone seen this before? Latest Version of Crossover too. Installed via the Crossover GUI / Tools / Install Software.

Thanks

I was doing some testing and used PlayonLinux version and it loaded right up and installed. So there must be something in crossover that's not working.

Jose Martinez wrote:

It says it installs, but when i try to play it I get a tab saying
Wizard 101 is all-ready is running. I alt TAB to see if its hidden
under windows but nothing is there. Running the latest Nvidia
Drivers and up to date Antergos...

The only time I see this issue is when a process has become detached. The easiest remedy is to open your System Monitor and see if Wizard101 is indeed running.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidDRFVXVMVnNXTTNVcnNLZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9