Wizard101 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Pet shop bug?

When I visit the shopping district's pet shop, I can't see the names of the pets. Even if I manage to click on them, I can't get a price, a buy button or a statement of how many items are in my backpack.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes. Currently it happens when I played in it, too. I have tried contacting Wizard101 team about it thinking that it might probably be a glitch but my inquiry ended when they asked for my dxdiag :P.

Here are some of my observations:
The Hat, Robe, Boots, and Pet items - there is a problem viewing these items in the shops
The rest (like Athame, Wand, Ring, etc.) - the view is okay.

Example:
When you try to buy a hat in the Hat shop, the Hat items (and inventory) aren't shown. But if you try to sell an athanme, you will be able to see it.

When you try buying a wand in the Wand shop, the screen and buttons are fine. But if you will sell a hat/robe/boots, the screen has some problems.

This problem of viewing items also happens in the dormitory inventory.
Also, speaking of problem in viewing screens, the Character Screen won't show properly the Character Stats too.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY1RVSHlGZVRxdUNrTFR5ZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9