Wizard101 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Right Click Problems

Just installed Wizard 101 and the application works great, with one exception...
When in battle, I can't figure out how to discard spell cards. On my PC I simply right click, but on my Macbook, holding control and clicking doesn't work. I tried every key combination I could think of, but nothing works. Is there a configuration setting I should check? I'm running Snow Leopard on a white Macbook that's maybe 4 years old.

Have you tried using the two fingers on the trackpad when clicking?

I had the same problem on the Mac, not so much here but with another
game....my solution?...a PC rodent ;)

Cheers!

The CrossOver Preference panel has some options under the 'Keyboard and Mouse' options that may be helpful. Some games require right-clicking, but some require actual control-clicking, so you may need to twiddle this setting depending on which game you are playing.

Thanks Andrew -- configuring preferences in CrossOver worked perfectly.
Appreciate the help!

On my Macbook it doesn't have the mouse and keyboard option under prefrences

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibWdhTUNGenZjVnNZTW5VYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9