WordPerfect Office 12 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover Office version: 4.0

WordPerfect support has improved tremendously. The interface now runs properly and it is possible to use many functions normally. However, there is 2 major problems.

1. There is some focus problems. It is possible to regain control of the application by moving the window.
  2. It is not possible to do anything with files. My guess is that the file selection window does not recognize file objects. Even if you select an element, it is not taken in consideration when you press OK.

Unfortunately, problem 2 is a fatal problem that prevents the application to be useful. However, it is important to note that WordPerfect 12 is very close to deserve a bronze star. For this reason, I updated the rating to "honorable mention".

I believe crossover office will soon be able to support WordPerfect 12. Good luck Codeweavers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNFhmZzNNM1UyeTY1OFhHcSIsImdkcHIiOjB9