World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

several issues after the 0.8.4 patch

I play mainly on my windows machine but since the 0.8.4 patch several graphic and performance issues have been introduced.

1) the game has a tendency to crash during the load of a map.
2) the game crashes often when the zoom option is engaged.
3) a large red box is often placed in the the center of the screen during the mission countdown. I am not certain if the box disappears later as when the mission starts the box either expands to fill the entire screen and then the game crashes OR the box stays the same size and the game crashes.

1. The garage functionality seems stable but any custom skins - like purchased camouflage are displayed as corrupted.

After 45 minutes of testing I would be hard pressed to give it a score about "known not to work" as I have yet to complete a single scenario.

Shane Knysh wrote:

I play mainly on my windows machine but since the 0.8.4 patch
several graphic and performance issues have been introduced.

What OS / version are you running? What hardware do you have?

These issues are on my Macbook mid 2010 white unibody OSX 10.8.3 with a NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTlFQU0ZtZFl1Um0zUllwdCIsImdkcHIiOjB9