World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

World of Tanks - Version 9.0 - Unstable

Running the last version of WoT - Version 9 - and it's misbehaving badly. :( After every win, it crashes and I have to restart the app. Graphics are turned almost all the way down. Every time an update for WoT occurs I'm always on pins-n'-needles as to whether it's going to run on CrossOver, and my fears have been realized.

@Codeweavers - please see if you can make this work better. Myself, and I'm sure others would be greatly appreciative.

Same here. While before it was crashing every once in a while, now it crashes after each game and at times also while connecting to start.

same here.

week ago: every 5th game
now: 3 of 4...

Same here. every 3 or 4 games it quits after battle.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZmtrc1ZWdzlGeGhOV1g2cCIsImdkcHIiOjB9