World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Client Crash

The W.O.T Client crashes after i hit the play button.

Trey Brock wrote:

The W.O.T Client crashes after i hit the play button.

We typically need more information than this.

If you would, fill out the form here:

https://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/contact_us_form/#info

If you are on the MacOS and using the port of World of Tanks, please let our Support Team know what version of the OEM port you are using.

It goes to this screen then finishes loading then it quits. It started after I watched a replay and got a message saying that the replay was taken in the incorrect patch.

I fixed it. I had to delete World of Tanks completely. Including the folder under the documents tab.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYXI4bXZhd1hycFBMcUdKZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9