World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

World of Tanks end of battles = Crash

Hello,
Here is my problems.
Every 5 or 10 battles, or 2 battles, at the end of the battle, when I need to return to the garage, the game quit…..
It's really annoying, I have contacted the customers service of world of tanks (those lazy butt, just good to copy and paste their answers), and they said "we don't support mac".
So i would to know how to copy and paste the crash logs.
MAC OS 10.8.5
GTX 680
MAC PRO 5.1
16 GB OF MEMORY
THANKS

Crash on every 2 battles now, really your software sucks, i wouldn't buy that crap

Ahhh...ahmm...seeing your msg really makes me want to respond in kind...but I won't.

Having written that, did you have a look at this thread? Or maybe even opened a ticket with CodeWeaver?

As it says above each thread: Note: This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: File a Ticket.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidno1VTRVd25idEhiS2dzeiIsImdkcHIiOjB9