World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Wot and SKYPE on an iMac

Hi community

Whenever I platoon with my mate (50% of my games, I use Skype running in the background as the Wot comms system doesn't work for me.

All runs fine as it should except every 4th battle the screen hangs on the battle intro screen. Force quitting and re-launching bring me back into the game by which time it's half over and I can do little but defend the base.

Anybody else having issues with either Skype or platooning on an iMac? Or any ideas around the problem like a different audio comms solution.

No mods installed. Clean install last week from the Codeweaver wrapper.

Thanks for your time

FarmerGiles

iMac 27 inch
3.1 GHz intel Core i5
16GB
AMD Radeon HD 6970M 1024MB
Running 10.9.5

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSlQ2eXpDN0d3R25FOHdHSiIsImdkcHIiOjB9