World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Freeze or DC during map load

I am very frustrated, a lot of the times where I run WoT then I get DC'ed or Freeze when the loading hits around 80-90% completion.

It can take up to 5 times of killing WoT and restarting before it start behaving and by then a battle can be over.

Has anyone else seen this or have any tips as to how I get it to behave properly?

I'd prefer to keep running my computer in Linux, but this is highly annoying and will drive me back to Winbloze if it can't run properly.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidWZtRm56a1JxdW11OVVNSiIsImdkcHIiOjB9