World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

9.16 - crashed at start

Hello, I updated to 9.16 on my Mac a and every time I try to run the game I can only press Play button and that is it.. Error appears, client crashes and that is it

error says that This can be cause by a problem in WOT, or a deficiency in Wine, the compatibility layer which is being used to run WOT. Contact the makers of WOT for help.

show details button gets my to page which says "loading detailed information, please wait" and it is stuck there for minutes and minutes ☹️

Exactly the same problem here with 9.16 upgrade

I have exactly the same problem. reinstalled and updated 3 times (which takes forever for some reason) but i continue to get the same error message.

Why did they do a flipping update int he middle of a mission marathon!!!

Same here. Crashes right after hitting the "play" button.

same on my mac, nothing can help us guys. Idk why its always problem after every update???

Same here,opensuse 13.1
Crash after play click
In waiting mode till next game :)

I install the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (14.0) Redistributable Runtime" through CrossOver and World of Tanks works for me now. The crash has been fixed in Wine 1.9.19.

I'm running Kubuntu 16.04

I was having the same issues with the game and when I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 in the WoT bottle it worked for me too. I'm using Crossover Linux in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. Thank you for this post!

Hi i need help me too i can't launch the game i click play on the launcher and a pop up appear like usual but it directly crash , i'm using mac OS X 10.12 on world of tanks 9.16 . i saw in the comment that when we downoald microsoft visual it will work but for me it didn't please help me i really want to play wot thx . Sry for my english i'm french :p

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVGI0eHRnbVRReVVFcW1oYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9