World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WOT not unwraping after wrap, 9.17.1

Hello, after updating world of tanks my client have not function for unwraping back from tray. Sometimes it show small window with square 1x1 sm at the top left corner of screen. It solved by restarting client, but i just want to have a possible to get calling skype or change a song in internet-player. So I couldn't do this! My system is MacBook Pro 2012. Before updating it was work very well.

I have the same issue, here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4blycvWY_XI

by the way, very similar problem have and windows users too.

tomorrow WG will release micropatch.

Micropatch did not fix any of the problem I have below:
-small 1x1 game screen when ALT+TABing
-Tank images do not render in the tank carousel on the "main" screen of the game
-when I'm in game, all destructible objects flicker in and out

Not sure if its a CodeWeavers issue or WG?

the micropatch was only from server side, not for the game. Still need to wait till WG realease it.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicTVndVh5cG0zNG1NekZOcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9