World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

"you have been disconnected from the server" WoT client help.

So a few days ago i started being unable to log into World of Tanks. Every time I tried, I'd get an error message stating "you have been disconnected from the server". I sent WG a ticket but they are unable to help me since I'm playing on a mac and they can't help people with technical issues regarding the mac wrapper. I checked if my firewall was blocking anything but it's off. I haven't changed routers since September 2018 and it was working half a week ago so that can't be the problem.

I ran a scan of my computer using my antivirus and 2 WoT bottle files came up as corrupter, I suspect this might be the issue since it's the only thing out of the ordinary. The problem is every time i reinstall the game, or repair the game using the client, the same 2 bottle files come up as corrupted, I have no idea what's causing this or how to fix this.

Library/Application Support/World of Tanks/Bottles/worldoftanks/drive_c/Games/World_of_Tanks/Updates/wot_1.5.0.19606_client.wgpkg.001
Library/Application Support/World of Tanks/Bottles/worldoftanks/drive_c/Games/World_of_Tanks/Updates/wot_1.5.0.19606_sdcontent.wgpkg.001

These are the 2 directories of the corrupted files.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVWh4Y3IzNXJTZ3daTDg5ayIsImdkcHIiOjB9