World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problem with text in game

Hello I have a problem with displaying text in the game see attached photo .. I have a newly installed game and no mode .. I do not know where the problem[image=]

http://jyxo.info/uploads/DA/dac844f05fbd4648c0a4f2a776090aa7e6b5eca7.png
http://jyxo.info/uploads/89/898be93938ad75274ee70cacb777980f0bb6394f.png

Can anyone help me?

I have this same problem but it is only a recent issue since the 1.5 update.

I also have an issue of lagging where no one else seams to be lagging or jerky game play my ping is perfect around 45 - 65 constant but he game jumps and I am missing packets I think.

I contacted WG and they said to contact CodeWeavers Inc.

They will only help if you can provide a WOTcheck file but they only provide wot check in an .exe file and it won't run via the Open command in WoT launcher.

Is it possible for Codeweaver to provide aWoT check app for macs?

I have the same problems. Since the two last updates, WOT is not working very. I can't even play anymore. I hope Codeweavers will fix these problems very soon. Otherwise, WOT will loose all the Mac OS players.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQ1E4RVdYVzI2ZFJQVnhxbiIsImdkcHIiOjB9