World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

In the game World of Tanks, the sound disappears

Good day!
After 1-1.5 hours of the game, problems with the sound in the game World of Tanks begin.
The sound with each battle becomes more intermittent and rattling. And finally, it becomes impossible to play !!
The picture (graphics) is in order. Just the sound.
Other games and programs are in order, I did not notice such problems! Only Tanks !!! And only after a few fights (1-1.5 games) !!

Have you switched between applications in this game time?
Because I have the same issue only if I switched between tanks and other aaps (web or chats) by cmd+Tab.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSFFycHhFNVlhUmNtWXFZQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9