World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

64bit on High Sierra problems.

Since that last update I have a few problems. I'm running the SD version.
Originally I was unable to ECS out to the menu but that was resolved by an erase and re-install of the game.

A. The game does not quit. If I quit by doing Exit game > Are you sure ? > Yes, from the Garage, The Game never quits. The 64bit client just keeps chugging along with relatively high CPU activity. I have not idea what it's working on. I've left it for an hour so it's really stuck. I have to force quit.

B. If any Anti-aliasing level is selected, the result is a black screen. (fwiw. this has been an issue since the new launcher and it's corresponding game version.)

I'm running the SD version. Any suggestions??

Model Name: Mac Pro
Model Identifier: MacPro5,1
Processor Name: 6-Core Intel Xeon
Processor Speed: 3.33 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 6
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 12 MB
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM Version: MP51.0089.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.39f11
SMC Version (processor tray): 1.39f11
Serial Number (system): 8888888888888
Serial Number (processor tray): 8888888888888
Hardware UUID: 888888888888
Radeon RX 580:
Chipset Model: Radeon RX 580
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
Slot: Slot-1
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 8192 MB
Vendor: AMD (0x1002)
Device ID: 0x67df
Revision ID: 0x00e7
Metal: Supported, feature set macOS GPUFamily1 v3

Pretty much the same problem here. Did you get any feedback/suggestions from Codeweavers?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTG1Sd3JRZDJHRnhiSFFtSyIsImdkcHIiOjB9