World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

I can't reinstall WOT on my MacBook Pro15 'mid 2012

I uninstalled it (WOT) with CleanMyMac because I did a little problems with Mod XVM,
after the first win, the program crashes every time.
I wanted a clean installation.
I downloaded the installation file :
wargaminggamecenter-3.3.3-eu.dmg
but, after putting it in the Applications Folder, as always I do, and it is recommended,
this time when I start the installation, a strange red message arrives:
"You don't have enough space on you hard Disk, the program uses 46Gb."
But actually my SSD disk has 122 Gb free !

I have tried a lot of times, cleared the cache, turned on - off,
cleaned the permissions and the HD.etc ...

And I just paid for the 30 day subscription.
Thank in advance.

Please Help Me !

Gianmichele

Ok, yesterday I did it, if you are interested I'll explain how I did it.
I installed WOT with wargaminggamecenter-3.3.3-eu.dmg
on a Thunderbolt hard drive (very fast then) and the game works fine,
it's just uncomfortable to keep the HD attached to the MacBook Pro Retina mid 2012.
So I uninstalled WOT from the Wargaming Window keeping the HD detached and uninstalled it in 3 seconds.

So I tried to re-install it but this time on the MacBook's C: \ disk
and everything went perfectly, the game goes smoothly.

Best wishes

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicXJUbUNQclJxdVc0S2JFNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9