World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Game Constantly Freezing.

Every time my enemies are spotted, or someone shoots at someone / dies, the game freezes for literally 2-5 seconds. This makes it unplayable.

Problems started after the last update.

My specs:
Mac Os High Sierra 10.13.6
MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
2,6 Ghhz Intel Core I7
16gb 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Radeon Pro 450 2048mb/Intel HD Graphics 530 1536mb

I confirm, game freezes when enemies appear or when you switch between teammates after your tank being destroyed.

MBP 2020 13"
2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
16 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB

WoT 1.11.0.2441

Same here
Can you check, does it seems like in the video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w45-Y-sbPEM

Config:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
2,5 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB
Big Sur 11.2.2

Only a maybe:
Have you deselected the Automatic Graphics Card switching mode in your Preferences at the top of the Energy Saver pane?
That was my problem after an update (default setting)

Please try to switch into 'better' graphic setting, not standart.
Currently it seems to be bug on standart graphic on apperance enemies if any tanks with 3D style are present in any team.

Currently you can set back 'standart' graphic setting and check now. WG has been fixed issue with spotted enemy tanks with decales:
Fixed the issue of image freezes that occurred upon spotting vehicles with progressive decals applied when playing with standard graphics.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSHl4QkdtNWZ3a1ducnZiNCIsImdkcHIiOjB9