World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Wot Mac Wrapper 3.3.13-eu Crash at Launch on iMac 2020 OS X Big Sure

Hello,

I am contacting you today because I have an issue with WoT Mac Wrapper 3.3.13-eu application on my new iMac 2020 (osx Big Sure).

after installing the application, I tried to launch it, unfortunately it crashes directly, I receive the error message "the application has stopped working" with 2 choices "Restart" or "Close".
Note: I gave full access to the application in the system settings but it didn't change anything.

Could you help me.

Best regards

Exactly the same thing.! Hope there is an answer soon. I thought MAC was going to get better treatment than this.

I have the same problem too. We did report here: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/439188-world-of-tanks-mac-solution/page__st__1260#topmost and we are waiting since 19. Nov. 2020.

Please, update the client to Big Sur too.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRTVzNW01WXNrWXBoSmZaOSIsImdkcHIiOjB9