World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

M1 Macbook Audio Issues

Hello,

I searched the forums but didn't find any similar post. If this issue has been tackled please help me with a link 😊

I try to play World of Tanks on the M1 Macbook (everything updated) but face Issues with the audio-setup.
The only option to have Sound is via the build-in speaker. Any other device I activate via MacOS-Systemsettings results in no audio in World of tanks at all. I tried Headphone-jack, USB-Adapter for Jabra, BT.

Can anyone reproduce this issue and may help?

Best
Jan

Got the M1 MacBook Air, and wot is running. It crashes pretty often but most time running good. If you change output, do that before you start wgc app. And check that (example) headphones are active output. Then start wgc and the game. If you change that while wgc is running, it will not work. Try that, may be it helps.

I tried that, but didn't work either. ☹️

Strange, ....... and no idea what you could do. With my MacBook Air M1 it works as described, I did not change any settings in audio in wot app.

Hope you can find a solution, as sometimes its just better playing with headphones.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS3lKQVl0dXlDTG1Rd3NCayIsImdkcHIiOjB9