World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Automatically shutting down

I have installed the client but whenever i start up WoTit will shut down automatically and won't give a reason why.

Yeah Me too
I installed and Update and i went to push play and the balck windows show up and Shutdown
Just That I don't no why to

Same here. It freezes intermittently when I play. Never had this issue before.

Hi everyone!

We have a problem in the form of screen freeze the entrance to the hangar.

The solution is simple:

1. Start game and waiting for 20 minutes, appear the message "server connection interrupted" (maybe need wifi status off)
  2. Again click the button "login" and we are in the hangar
  3. You can play single-a couple of fights and then again the game freezes
  4. Turn off the game and start again

Is the only way. Wait when the developer will fix it

P.S. translated by www.yandeх.ru

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieVk5QjVWeTNYa3J5WmdOeCIsImdkcHIiOjB9