World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

0.9.15 Temporary fix for frozen login screen!!!!!!!

So like many of you I was freezing at "updating garage...".
Rather than reinstalling the game because my internet is horrible, I decided to go into the World of Tanks launcher.

Next to the play button there is an up arrow with two options when you click it.

1. start game in safe mode
  2. reset the graphics settings etc.

I pressed 1., start the game in safe mode.
When it loaded up I pressed 'command+enter' to bring it to the windowed mode.

I proceeded with my login and BAM! I was in.

Now I know windowed mode is a pain in the ***, but I started a match then brought it to full screen mode.
Upon exiting the match I didn't have any issues with freezing or anything.

I really hope this will help!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQ0FzTkJDU0Z4NHdScHBmRyIsImdkcHIiOjB9