World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WOT Hangs trying to enter battle

This has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GARAGE. The Garage works fine. I've seen a lot of threads start this way, and then someone jumps in with their garage not working, and that becomes the topic.

I've seen a number of threads start that WOT hangs when trying to enter battle before the thread gets hijacked. About 90% of the way through the loading screen it just freezes (although the music keeps playing).

It never did this prior to 9.15.

I am running macbook pro, retina, mid 2012, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3, GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
OS X El Capitan, v 10.11.4

I used to be able to run intermittantly, but then WOT page faulted and it's never worked since.

Good luck on the bug hunt!

(It's definitely a bug, anyone who calls it a glitch doesn't know what they're talking about)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ0FzOTI5Q1J0dVNNOHM1biIsImdkcHIiOjB9