World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

9.17 not working Properly

World of Tanks released 9.17 update. Client will start, but mouse movements are very slow to respond and startup video is very jerky. Same issues in garage (match setup) screen. Updated to 16.0.0 from 15.3.1, but no improvement. Running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS...................Anyone else in a similar situation?

My is even warst. start screen of the game when I push start I get white screen and game crash - HELP

Tomasz, don't forget to open a support ticket, so Codeweavers knows about your problem...........

Same problem as OP has. Voyager GS 16.04 (Ubuntu based).

Problems with full screen. A fix on POL forum works with Crossover, too.
https://www.playonlinux.com/en/topic-14963.html

I use a Mac when playing W.O.T. Im having issues with the the 9.17 update as well. After logging into the garage, I cannot see my tanks but I can see the shadows of where the tanks are suppose to be. Also after entering a battle. I can not see anything but trees and the names and hit point of both allies and foes. I cannot see their tanks unless Im right on top of them. Its the same with landsacaping as well as buildings. Allot of the screen looks like water with trees in the midst of it. Sometimes with flashes of blue and white light on the screen. Is there a thread or wrapper that can help with this issue. Thanks

Hey everyone!

Thanks for posting in the forum!

I would encourage you guys to write in tickets since this seems to be a common issue that we weren't aware of and we would like proper documentation of it if we are going to do bug fixes. Please describe in detail:

-Put the 9.17 update in the title of your ticket

Answer the following:
-What the specific issues are
-Where the issues occur

-take a few screenshots of the issues

I will likely ask for system specs, and a debug log to see if we can't get this figured out on our end. Thank you all for your patience! :)

Hi guys!

I just wanted to throw the WoT official forum post up here so you can follow it if you haven't been already.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/523883-investigating-reports-of-lag/

It looks like they are aware of the current FPS issue as well as some of the other bugs and are looking into it. There are also some tips and tricks from the forum other users have submitted such as:

-"If you have a SSD a quick fix is to close the game and relaunch it. This will leave you sitting for about 30-45 seconds but it's better than 5 minutes of lagged issues."

-And also the resize window option.

Regardless, we are also looking into the issue to see if we can find any workarounds on our end for you guys in the mean time. Thanks for being patient. :)

Hi Kate,

Thanks for interest first of all. Im new here and honestly I don't know how to open new tiket and where. Can you help me with it please.

Thanks a lot Merry Christmas

T.

Hello, after client update to 9.17.1 the HD client stopped working, it says that operation system is not 64-bit! How can I fix that problem, as I have always played on HD 6, before the update. Please, help to solve the problem!

Anton wrote:

Hello, after client update to 9.17.1 the HD client stopped working,
it says that operation system is not 64-bit! How can I fix that
problem, as I have always played on HD 6, before the update. Please,
help to solve the problem!

1 to 11 of 11

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVGZnQlZiSmZOTlpnWnJlcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9