World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

World of Tanks 9.17.1 Mac client broken - bug fix required

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3401246#winterberg-reptilespantoso_2015-t-34-85_rudy

Game is completely broken since new update ☹️
3D objects strobing in and out of vision. if a tank is spotted I can see it behind the rock, or house.
Other problems: tanks in carousel invisible until mouseover. tanks in tech tree invisible until mouseover (then disappear again), checkboxes in settings invisible.
I've uploaded a replay, I wonder if you can see it too, or if it's really my client only.
System Mac OS - MacPro (early 2008) 2.4 GHz Xeon 8 core, 10 Gb RAM, ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT 256 Mb

no mods installed, clean install on OS 10.8.5 and 10.11.1 so that's not the issue.
please don't react "you have to buy a PC" since I'm a musician and this is my work computer and I'm not rich.
the videocard might be crap. but the techtree and caroussel and even settings are affected, so there's some BUG

It really is bad guys.. 9.17 was fine. Low graphics but playable. please suggestions?

I've contacted support but still apreciated your opinion. thanks

I'm really surprised that the game will run at all with 256MiB of video ram. Even on low graphics I see it using close to 2GiB on an 8GiB GPU.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoielBQd2JXSFJVdGRnbU1zcSIsImdkcHIiOjB9