World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

12 Kills , Very Nice Damage , Sweden S21

[b]hi all , this is some of the best replayes i seen in world of tanks , i hope u will like this match , and please visit my channel and subscribe it's an honer for me , and send me ur best replayes in this e mail to make a video in my channel for u, this is my e mail 0599065950hz@gmail.com
enjoy this videos , thank u all .[/b]
12 Kills , Very Nice Damage , Sweden S21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gt2lu8oGZU

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUVNlczd0ZkNjVDdoU0x1cSIsImdkcHIiOjB9