World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Microphone permissions on Mojave do not seem to stick

I noticed I lost my ability to use voice chat in WOT at some point, I assume with the new permission model in Mojave. If I start WOT in windowed mode and immediately go to game settings, I can see the permission prompt when I test my microphone settings and the microphone works once I grant permission. If I try to test again, I get the prompt again even though I can see in MacOS Security Settings that WOT has permission to access the microphone. Still in windowed mode if I try to create a platoon, I again get prompted for the microphone permission.

If I'm in full screen mode I don't see the prompt. Furthermore, once either attempted to create a platoon or test the microphone in full screen mode I can no longer get the microphone to work even if I switch back to windowed mode. I need to restart WOT to see a successful test again (with the prompt every time as above).

Anyone figured out a work around?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSEZ3cGJ3NUZSOGg1ZTV0OCIsImdkcHIiOjB9