World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Wargaming center/world of tanks

Worked yesterday, now when I launch wargaming game center 3.3.2 I don't see a window. The app starts, briefly shows a window, but the vanishes, just leaving its icon in my bar. I've tried deleting everything, launching in a different user, restarting my mac - no use. Any suggestions? (Other than the obvious stop playing games made by dumb commies).

Same here, I installed 3.3.2. and now cannot open GC. It downloaded update and BLINK! nothing works.

UPDATE 17.40pm Central Indonesian time. GC have been properly fixed for Mac users (and i think PC users too).

As I uninstalled everything earlier, WOT is now downloading through the GC app.

Precious hours of tank killing is lost... Hopefully for the good of all of us WOT community.

same here, just happened yesterday for no reason. tried everything including rolling back.... nothing works.

Same issue

Any solutions? Yesterday I manage to run WOT, but today I've uninstall all files related wit WOT and gaming center, and now I cannot even download the game. Do You have any information when the problem would be solved?

just seeing that GC have new compbility error update 3.3.3.
It crashed while sownloading it...

I just go new version of Game Center. It seems to work, but I need to download and install wot again. I hope it will works.

I have the same problem. Unfortunately GC 3.3.3 is not working on both machines (Mac Pro5,1 and Macbook Pro). Maybe somebody managed to fix the problem and could post solution? Would be great! Thanks

Same here. The autoupdate was running in the background and then glitched half way through the download. Then Game Center no longer worked. I tried re-downloading and re-installing Game Center and keep getting the same error message:
'Wargaming.net Game Center cannot recover from an error. Please reinstall the application from the support center. (8007)'.

You should be able to get the game working again if you completely remove it using our uninstall script, then reinstall through the Wargaming.net Game Center client.

You can download the script from https://www.codeweavers.com/xfer/uninstaller-oem/Wargaming-Center-delete-script.zip using the access code 'oem'. Unzip it if that doesn’t happen automatically. Your computer will most likely block the script from running the first time you try to open it. If this does happen, you can get around that by opening System Preferences > Security and Privacy and clicking on the Open Anyway button near the bottom of the window.

After the script runs, you will see a notification in the top right corner of the screen. At this point you can empty the trash, reboot the computer, then reinstall the game through the Game Center at one of the following links:

http://redirect.wargaming.net/WGC/Wargaming_Game_Center_Install_NA.dmg
http://redirect.wargaming.net/WGC/Wargaming_Game_Center_Install_EU.dmg
http://redirect.wargaming.net/WGC/Wargaming_Game_Center_Install_RU.dmg

Hi any word on when this might be fixed for Asia server users?

I believe this has been fixed across the board. I found a link to the Asian download here: https://asia.wargaming.net/en/wgc?utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wot-portal There is tiny text under the main download button that says "Need the version for MacOS?" - Just click on that :) I don't have a fancy redirect link currently, but that should do the trick after following the other instructions.

OMG, it actually works, thanks so much I can finally play WOT again after playing WOT blitz for a year as a replacement

although that, I tried using the asian download link but it directed me to a NA one? is this supposed to happen or...

Oh nvm, I can change it to the asian server in the client, thanks

"Your computer will most likely block the script from running the first time you try to open it. If this does happen, you can get around that by opening System Preferences > Security and Privacy and clicking on the Open Anyway button near the bottom of the window."

Is it just supposed to run when I click on the folder called Wargaming Center delete script.app? I'm running Windows 10 and I'm not finding anything called System Preferences > Security and Privacy in order to click on the Open Anyway button near the bottom of the window.

Please advise.

Please ty to upgrade to the latest wrapper version 3.3.8
It should fix a lot of issues.

Anton wrote:

Please ty to upgrade to the latest wrapper version 3.3.8
It should fix a lot of issues.

My apologies, I don't know what this means. What is wrapper version 3.3.8?

Just download game from official site worldoftanks for Mac OS X.

Anton wrote:

Just download game from official site worldoftanks for Mac OS X.

I play on PC.

1 to 18 of 18

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicHJGVG5DRXpkWkFCdUpYVSIsImdkcHIiOjB9