World of Tanks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Black Wargaming Game Center with Ventura 13.3 update.

Game Center is compleet black after update to Ventura 13.3

Same here. I suspect the security update to webkit killed it, because it hangs before it showing any Wargaming advertising web content.

Another issue with the previous Ventura was that the game hang every 4 games in average, and had to be killed before it could be restarted, or sometimes required full reboot. I suspect the wargaming loading the advertising spam was contributing to the hang, as sometimes the game switched to center and hang only after that. Anyway, it hangs also in PC thanks to crappy code so this is not new, it's just annoying when it happens to often.

Cheers.

Getting the same issue. Curious to how long I should expect to wait for a fix, or whether I should downgrade to previous MacOs.

I had the same problem.

After some reinstalls back and forth with WG official wrapper, installing it manually, archiving the bottle, and transferring to CrossOver 22, and switching DXVK and CSMT, I managed to get WG Game Center working.
However, now it hangs up completely at game loading.

I don't know what exactly led to getting Game center working, but seems like it happened after rebooting MacBook. After that, Game Center starts working with any way of installation.

It seems that 16.3 was no good. It broke other things as well and didn't even fix the known issues with networking making it rather useless.

I downgraded to Ventura 16.2.1 with which the game works. To do that, you need to create a bootable install media with 16.2.1, make a full time machine backup, empty your computer, re-install the OS from bootable media and return your system from time machine backup. If you need details, let me know and I will post a detailed walk through.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicEU5VFFFcnk1VzZxODVoRyIsImdkcHIiOjB9