World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Battle.NET app (World of Warcraft) Cant log in BLZBNTBGS8000000B

An error occurred loading a required file for log in.
Error Code: BLZBNTBGS8000000B

Can't log in in the battle.net app.

Running ArchLinux (Antergos)

Help would be appreciated!

Hi! I managed to do some digging and I managed to fix the issue! the problem seemed to be in missing libaries
lib32-gnutls
lib32-libldap

GEORGE STOYKOV wrote:

Hi! I managed to do some digging and I managed to fix the issue! the
problem seemed to be in missing libaries
lib32-gnutls
lib32-libldap

You may have more that could be causing issues.

cd /opt/cxoffice/bin/
./cxdiag

You will get something like this, but perhaps alot more. Just go thru it and satisfy what you can. Some things are nothing to worry about if you cannot satisfy, but try nonetheless. I found from being a customer for nearly a decade, that this can sometimes break apps in the strangest ways.

[MissingLibGphoto2Port]
"Level"="Suggest"
"Title"="Missing 32bit libgphoto2_port.so.10 library"
"Description"="Lets Windows applications access digital cameras."

[Properties]
"display.depth"="24"

[Properties]
"opengl.vendor"="NVIDIA Corporation"

[Properties]
"opengl.version"="4.5.0 NVIDIA 378.13"

[Properties]
"opengl.renderer"="GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2"

[Properties]
"opengl.glsl_version"="4.50 NVIDIA"

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiazhrUGRmRUczNGE3WHlBMyIsImdkcHIiOjB9