World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

wow page not showing in battle.net

I've installed battle.net (crossover -> install windows software..) and it worked. I managed to log in into app, but wow tab doesn't show me anything useful. image

Other pages show install button as expected. Also on screenshot you can see error get when i start battle new, so that might be helpful. I've also tried installing wow directly, but same error occured.
EDIT: for refference i'm running kubuntu 17.10.

its the pre-buy screen for the next X-pac
If your looking to just run WOW you can bypass the launcher using the run command not a true fix but it will get you in-game

open the run command thats in your WOW bottle and hit browse

now in Program Files/World of Warcraft OR Program Files(86)/World of Warcraft
pick the WOW.exe OR WOW-64.exe then hit open

at this point you can just run it but I would recommend hitting the Create Launcher that will make a shortcut in the bottle

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicENrTFpOUHJTZ1h5YnNWTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9