World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

help with eula

I can get the installer to run under Crossover, but can't get past the EULA - no matter what I do, the 'I agree' box remains unclickable. Any suggestions?

After upgraded to the auto build on 20081115 I dont get that bug you mention

Noob here, I have the same bug. What do you mean by the "auto build"? How does one get it?

Every nigth when Codeweavers workforce goes home, they have a mashine that builds codeweavers products automaticly, as it is. Most of the time there is a bid more featurs than they previous days build but sometimes there are introduced bugs in it. Therefore developers suggest that only "advance user" should use nightly build/auto build

work around posted in another thread, but i belive this is an old issue, and does not happen with the latest builds, did not happen with me in stable release 8.0, but i did install the ms core fonts.

Dean Greer Posted:I have a better way to install Wrath of the Linch King it does require you to change two files thought, get a copy of these files from a windows system or from a IE6sp1 bottle from crossover office or by using ies4linux with regular wine.

mshtml.dll
wininet.dll

Go into the system32 folder of your wow bottle and rename the ones that are in that folder to something else you may need them again later, now copy in those two files now open up crossover games and do click configure on the bottle and pick winecfg change wininet.dll to native,builtin, mshtml.dll is already set correctly for this to work, now launch the installer and it will alow you to press the accept button. When I have have time later I will find a better way to do this so it works with all bottles by using some files from wine 1.1.8.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoia1hjNkxSdFM3ZkNjcnZ5ZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9