World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Random game exits

With the latest patch 3.1.3 i think it was the game has been running fine to a point at which it will freeze and a few seconds later close entirely with no warning or error infact this has happened so frequently that it is almost unbearable

bump, this is a problem im having as whell.

soz for the dobble post. but a work around for this error is to change the program that runs wow from cx to wine.
works perfect.

dablackfox wrote:

soz for the dobble post. but a work around for this error is to
change the program that runs wow from cx to wine.
works perfect.

i tried it at first instance, didnt worked. Im going to test it further this week.

yay this is results.... i at least got a error report this time

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0073:7EC3AE12

The instruction at "0x7EC3AE12" referenced memory at "0x00000784".
The memory could not be "read".

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSlhVNjNKTUdRQ2FBdHN3dSIsImdkcHIiOjB9