World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Failed to meet minimum system requirements: Cpu speed is not fast enough.

I just got the error listed in the subject. I was wondering if this is normal, because I have a amd athlon (newer cpu) 2.6 ghz dual core. I am just making sure there is nothing wrong. Just downloading all 6.5 GB. Also, if I have a WotLK account, all I need to do on the WoW installer is choose WotLK, right?

Its not normal, i have the same processor as you have. You should look at some OS problems you may have.
I'm using ubuntu 9.10 and have not such problems.
The installation vent smooth with crossover games 8.1.4

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYUJzYko3VDU3dGM1UjRwSiIsImdkcHIiOjB9