World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WOW stops at 97% install

My World of Warcraft install from the downloader stops at 97% every time. I have the WotLK CD but not the older discs to try a disc install.

Is there any error message? Have you tried stopping it and restarting it to continue where it left off? How about rebooting after stopping and then trying to continue?

I got it to install, just had to restart the install process a few times and it eventually made it past that mark.

I now get the unable to find suitable display device error upon clicking the play button in the launcher.
Do i need to use opengl? If so how do I access the wtf folder?

Nevermind, im just a newbie to all this, was able to fix the problem already. I downloaded nvidia drivers straight from rpm repository and it worked right away. I just need to find a differant sound driver, but that I can do lol. Thanks crossover, wow runs with basically 0 issues now. Just those couple hiccups in the install process probably due to me though haha.

I went to sleep last night before being able to respond, but ya I was going to mention the need for propriety drivers to max the potential of the game and to most likely fix the issue you were having.

Glad you got it working though! Have fun!

i will buy wow gold from www.wowgoldgate.com , very cheap and fast!!
and now you can get the coupon code:
1) codeweavers1 for 1$(buy product 20$ in total) ,
2) codeweavers3 for 3$(buy product 60$ in tatol ),
3) if you need T9-T10 item,can get 20$ discount code for free
come here to buy queckly!!!

You can enter "ComeToTheLight" as your coupon code and save 25% off CrossOver Pro and Games.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUlVwU0FWV2JtdnJnUFdadCIsImdkcHIiOjB9