World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Program Lockup

Everything has been running flawlessly. I love it! My only problem is when I travel to or from the new land they added on a couple of patches ago (Isle of Quel'Darn?) The program just freezes as soon as the transport spell finishes casting. No load screen. I have walked off and given it time but no avail. It is only this new zone that I have the problem with.

That is actually a bug in the Blizzard client software. It has been noticed in both the Windows and OS/X versions of their client. It has become more noticeable since patch 2.4 was released (with Isle of Quel'Danas) and occurs when a teleport takes place. This does not happen all the time, but oddly enough it seems to happen more often from the Isle than any other place in the WoW environment.

Here are two searches of the forums that would show your problems and anything people have done to attempt to resolve the issue.
Technical Support Forums

Mac Technical Support Forums

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieFJTd01KdXVrZWhjZFB4MiIsImdkcHIiOjB9