World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Start up error ?

When launching wow, fresh install, the trailer starts so i hit esc to skip it then it just crashed with error 132 ? its not a very helpful error screen. and guidance would be greatly appreciated, as i would really like to start playing again.

thanks

I have also tried letting the trailer run through and the same error occurs, also i have tried the repair utility and that does not seem to have any effect.

I am getting this error too.

I have an ATI Radeon 3780 512MB card, 4 GB of ram.
Kubuntu 8.10 w/ Crossover games 7.2

EDIT: Are you running 64bit? I am.
EDIT2: Until I added the
SET gxApi "opengl"
option to my Config (or FirstRun) .wtf file, it would exit right after the video (or after skipping video by pressing Enter or ESC)
Now it loads to the logon screen although the mouse pointer seems to disappear fairly often enough.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQjJnZ0xkQnpDa3M0TFJYRSIsImdkcHIiOjB9