World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WoW will stall at "Connecting" with Battle.net Account name

Okay, I have World of Warcraft installed and working.... The issue is rather odd, I think...

I can login and Play with no issues with my friends account, which has not been converted to a battle.net account.

My account on the other hand has been converted to a battle.net account and when I try to login it just stays at connecting and eventually just tells me it could not connect and to try again later. the Fact that I have to use an email address for a user name is the only difference in our accounts, yet his can login on my machine and my account cannot...

I am baffled, cannot find any forum anywhere pertaining to battle.net login issues and nothing that states the battle.net servers are having any issues. Please someone help me...

Using Fedora 10, Wine with cross-over, and Wrath of the Lich King... Game works with a normal login but not a battle.net login

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRXBDV2ZTS3RReEhjVmF5TCIsImdkcHIiOjB9