World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

FREEZES ON LOAD

Ok I am running Xandros 4.0 and using Codweavers Crossover 6.1 Standard. I can get WoW to install just fine. When I log into the game my screen freezes. I am using a ATI X1300 Video card 256mb RAM. Can someone give me any hints on how to fix this or any work arounds please. I am new to Linux and I tried installing the ATI drivers from www.ati.com but I am not sure hoe to install with the console. I tried following the instructions but it never works. Please help me out I want to move from Windows and WoW is my main reason I am back to windows. Thank You

You shouldn't need to install via the console.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZDd1RmQyRVVGRVozdDNNcyIsImdkcHIiOjB9