World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

us servers from europe

Hi, does anybody know if it's at all possible/legal to play on us servers from europe?
I'd like to do so to play with other crossover people running wow online.
From my reasearch so far, it seems you at least need the american version, which could be bought at an import online shop. However, some people were saying you also need an american billing adress, which I haven't. So, if anybody knows anything, please post it.
Best regards,
Florian

I do not know what blizzard's policy is on this if they even have one, but I have played with many players that live in Australia, Europe, and many other parts of the world. I know I was never required to enter an address when I registered my copy.

Hi Mate,
I have bought a USA version of WoW and can play from europe with it.
The only problem I had was I did not have a visa card to use so I had to use topup game cards and these were a pain to get, but this has been sorted now.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR012WllZOGJzTU0ydlhuTSIsImdkcHIiOjB9