World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

weird text glitches

Is anyone else getting strange text glitches, mostly on button faces or text-entry boxes?

No, that is new to me. I run WoW on my nVidea/Ubuntu 6.10 setup and have not seen any graphical glitches with any in-game GUI elements.

What distro/video driver are you running?

I had some strange screen bleeding with the first 6.0 beta, but after using some of the newer betas and the production version and upgrading to newer nvidia drivers every thing has run smoothly. I too am running ubuntu

right now i'm upgrading my computer so i don't know what its going to do, just added new harddrives, doing a fresh install of OS, crossover, and wow, i'll let you know if i have any strange glitches

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVndxNXlRZXk2TU1zeEdUWCIsImdkcHIiOjB9