World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Works great.

I was able to install BC on Ubuntu 6.10 with no issues. Just use the Eject button on our installer dialog to change CDs. Ubuntu will automount when you insert the next CD, the installer will then just detect the CD insertion and continue.

The only issue I encounterd was that the intro movie was cut in half, only the right half of the movie was playing. Strange. I don't recall that happening with the original cinematic. Possible this one is encoded in a new codec and that codec has an issue. Minor issue though.

the intro movie was fine on my ubuntu 6.10 it was in letterbox but fine otherwise

worked for me beutifly, even the itnro video played just fine, i'll give another report on game play, ihaven't accually played any just did installs, but yes..no problems...I love you codeweavers

hi all,
last sunday when the server login system crashed, I too played the intro movie on the old wow not bc and the movie was cut in half. so i dont think its a bc problem as much as some thing blizzard is doing differently.

10.1 suse
nvidia 6600 dual headed dvi
amd64 operon
1gig ram
running program windowized 1024x1280

I don't think it was a blizzard problem. when i installed bc, i watched the intro and it was fine, of course i was running at 1280x1024

6.06 ubuntu
nvidia 6800 GTS
amd64 opteron 242
2 gig ram
running it fullscreen

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVEVhOFg0a3FZZkxaZWhiYSIsImdkcHIiOjB9